Thursday, December 28, 2006

Schools is OUT (for three glorious weeks)

Ah the great release of finals. I come away from this quarter (my 5th of 12) with a sense of accomplishment and a hope that I remember even the slightest thing I supposedly learned this quarter. Okay so... the thigh bone is connected to what bone? Lord help me...

Next quarter (6th quarter) is where the real fun begins. I am finally done with the basic sciences. Now I get to start with clinical classes. The good news though, is that I learn how to adjust the neck and extremities, my last two hurdles before the finish line that is Chiropractic. The bad news is I have part one of the National Board Exams at the end of this upcoming quarter. This is usually the most dreaded part of the National Boards simply because it requires recollection of all of the material over the last year. The basic sciences. So I ask for prayers. Not only for me, but more for Elisabeth. During finals time every quarter I become enthralled in studies and neglect her. Coming up I will not only have finals, but one week prior to finals I will have national board exams. This means I will not be very much fun to be around and Elisabeth will have to put up with me for a good three weeks.

But enough about next quarter, it's time for me to concentrate on break. Thus far I have checked off one thing on my rather lengthy list of TO DOs. That's all right, I have three weeks. It feels good to turn my attention back home, to things around the house, and mostly to my wonderful wife and our Christmas together.

No comments: