Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Is there a doctor in the house??

Josh started a soft tissue internship in the student clinic this quarter in addition to all of his other classes and the first set of boards he has to take. It's a load and a half. When he works on one of his patients, Josh has to dress like a doctor. I love it. Today, I saw him in his gear, complete with lab coat and official id tag and I had to share.

I think he's the handsomest chiropractor in the joint. Of course, I may be slightly biased. Magnum was also very impressed by his daddy's paraphenalia.
Anyway, Dr. Josh is now a reality. And I'm so excited he's getting to the fun parts of all this schoolwork - the part where he gets to help people.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats really cool, I actually got a soft tissue injury. I have tendonitis in my ankle but I should be all healed up pretty soon. Good luck and have fun with your internship.

Anonymous said...

I agree - what a handsome doctor! I'd certainly go to him. It's great to finally start doing what you're training for. Your patients are lucky to have you. Good luck Dr. J.

Ron and Deb said...

Very good looking doctor indeed! I'm glad the "hands on" part is finally here for you. So is soft tissue work just for people who are out of shape? hehehe Take care of those hands, doc. I am one proud momma!