Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A (tree) Hunting we will go.. A (tree) Hunting we will go...

So it's my turn to post. I guess I have been slacking a bit on the posting, Elisabeth has asked me to do it several times, yet it hasn't been done. She is so patient.

As is tradition, we went hunting for a christmas tree again this year. This time, we had another vehicle to follow us on our trek through beautiful Mount Hood. We headed up to Estacada with friends Cory and Becca in our car, and our other friends Jason with his wife Jennifer, and John and his wife Brandi in Jason's old rusty monster of a blazer. I realize those names might not mean a lot to many of you, but it proves that we have friends (yay).


(Cory and Jason behind him in a BIG mud puddle.. oh yeah)






The conditions were less than perfect, but that didn't stop us. It was cold and rainy (imagine that in Oregon), and that meant a little bit of snow and A LOT of mud. Naturally we just had to play a bit on the way up.

We trudged up the mountain in search for the perfect tree. After a few miles and a lot of mud we pulled off and went trapsing around the hillside. Lo' and behold we found it.














We brought the tree home and after a bit of trimming, we had ourselves a wierd looking tree, but a tree none-the-less.



As you can see, we have had some problems with our garland. Apparently dog tails and garland do not mix.








Merry Christmas to all!!
Josh

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I think if I were you I might skip the garland next time - those dogs appear to be causing trouble! Hope you two have a great holiday season!

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the downgrade efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=amadis flv to dvd creator 1.1.3 ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg