Wednesday, August 27, 2008

More Pictures!!!

Josh did a great job of documenting Ellie's room transformation, but I wanted to post a few more pictures from when Mom was here and some pictures of Josh since he tends not to post any of himself.

Here is Josh after we finished all the work on the walls and the floor and he finally got to assemble the glider rocker. He's been looking forward to this Daddy task for some time now and he did an excellent job!
It was another late night (midnight probably), but we got the furniture assembled!!

Here are some great shots that Josh took of Mom and me. I think these are the only photos during her visit in which we were reasonably clean and were wearing clothing that wasn't covered in paint.





Josh took some great pictures of me at 27 weeks. Here are a couple of pictures.



Daddy kissing baby Ellie

Daddy sharing wise thoughts with Ellie

The left picture is me at 20 weeks and the right picture is at 27 weeks. If you look closely at the right picture, you can see my belly now has a nose on it from my outie belly button. Josh swears it's really a megaphone to talk to Ellie. :)



















That's all for now. Hope y'all enjoy the pictures. Hopefully, we'll have some more to add to them in a couple of weeks.

3 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

beautiful!! you look great! I love your hair too! you will cherish these photos forever!

Anonymous said...

The room looks awesome! What a great job you all did. Of course, since I believe you can never have enough pictures, I am loving it that you are posting more! Woo Hoo! You and your Mom look like you were having a good time. How does your Mom stay so young??? You are going to have a great time sharing these pictures with Ellie some day. It warms my heart to see how much you and Josh are really enjoying this time in your lives. I love how you are taking these pictures that will be treasured by Ellie as well as you. She is so lucky to have such loving parents! Of course I am not prejudice at all... tell Ellie Grandma and Grandpa love her and can't wait to hold her, play with her, spoil her.... :-)

The Swanson Family said...

speaking of more pics - any more coming??