Friday, November 14, 2008

Ellie's Here!!!!!!

We welcomed Miss Eleanor Ann McMillon to the world on Saturday, November 8th at 7:55 AM. She came out with a precious wail and let everyone know that she was cold and not too happy that she was leaving Mommy's tummy just yet.

The facts:

Weight: 9lbs. 2.6oz
Length: 21"
Head Circumference: 13 1/4 cm
Chest Circumference: 14 cm


I went into labor naturally last Friday morning when I woke up. I even went to work until about 1 pm, when I decided that these were probably the real contractions. So, I met Josh at his clinic and we went to the hospital where I was admitted. Ellie came a week and a half early, so everyone was pretty shocked that I had a 9 lb baby in me, much less that I was able to have her naturally. We were very fortunate that she is a strong little one and tolerated over 24 hours of labor. She has beautiful dark blue eyes, a full head of dark hair that gets lighter every day and chubby sweet cheeks. Here are a couple of pictures for now. Josh will add his two cents once boards are over this weekend. Thanks for everyone's prayers. We are deliriously happy and completely in love with Ellie.










6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am Happy for you and Josh. Congrats on the new baby. Hope to see you guys soon!

Bailey

Kate said...

Beautiful!! Congrats guys.....

The Smiths said...

Look at all that hair!! Congrats to you both. She's beautiful.

Jared said...

Congratulations! I can definitely see Josh in her. She looks great. :) I look forward to seeing more pics.

The Swanson Family said...

congratulations!! yeah!! I am so happy for you both - three! I cannot believe that I was there when you had her - shit! I could have met her in person! frick! she is so beautiful! ahh! I cannot believe that I could have seen her... damn! I am so conflicted right now... but mostly just so happy for you guys! GO ELLIE!!!

Holly said...

Yay! Congratulations on your beautiful daughter!! ENJOY!!