Thursday, December 11, 2008

One Month Old!!

I can't believe how fast time is flying by. It may be the lack of sleep that makes it all a blur, but little Miss Ellie is one month old already!! We've been having a great time with her. Here are some pictures of her first month.


Brand Spanking New!

Hanging out with Grandma


Hanging out with Grandpa


Hanging out with Mom


Hanging out with Dad


First Bath - utterly content



Just dedicated at church


First family walk


Chillin in my bouncer



So tired!

So unhappy!!

Cloth diaper, tie dye t-shirt: Can you tell I was made in Oregon?


Hanging out with Nana

Spending time with crazy Uncle Will

Oops I just wet PopPop's pants (actually what was happening!)

One Month Old and quite the little person!!


2 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow time flies! I hope you're enjoying all these amazing firsts. Keep taking pictures - she's adorable!

The Swanson Family said...

beautiful ellie!!