Saturday, February 07, 2009

Pretty in Pink

Ellie and I had a little photo session today. First she showed off her amazing abs while attempting to sit up on her own.


Next she made dramatic faces for the camera just like any supermodel.
After she was warmed up, she showed off today's apparal.... a pink bumgenius and John Deere boots. Did I mention she likes to hang out upside down?
Then she got really excited. I like to think she burns off that last bit of energy just before she crashes.....
And sure enough, just a couple of minutes later she was all tuckered out from the excitement. After a few minutes sucking on her thumb, it was time for her afternoon nap. :) Josh and I aren't huge fans of pink, but even I have to admit that Ellie looks adorable in that color.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love the ones of her trying to sit up! Cute baby belly!

The Swanson Family said...

oh I want to squeeze her rolls! she is so frickin cute!! her eyes are amazing... awesome baby!

Kate said...

nothing like baby abs! if only people wouldn't run away in horror if our abs looked like that.....I can't believe how much she looks like Josh!