Thursday, April 23, 2009

So what's next?

Elisabeth has been kindly requesting and reminding me to add something useful to the blog. I thought I would give a brief update on where we stand. As of April 23rd, I have not yet begun to get some income. It will still take some time for my first paycheck to come in, this is why we are so thankful to stay with Tom and Ann. However, I have not just been sitting around watching Opra re-runs (I do watch a lot of Home Improvement though). I am now fully licensed in the state of South Carolina. I recieved my license in the mail last week and got my malpractice insurance set up. I am all ready to start working... 5 hours away... our life is complicated. I am concentrating on studying for my upcoming test on May 17th. I spend most of my days helping with Ellie, studying, going for long walks in the wonderful North Carolina sun, and... well that's it. I am really enjoying the time with Ellie, she has come so far in her development and I have been there to see her grow every step of the way.

We have several meetings scheduled for next week in South Carolina, so we will see what God has in store for us there.

Also the house has not yet closed escrow, the underwriter is being very thourough and requesting more documentation from the buyers. We sit and wait for that to close so we can start to look for housing in South Carolina.

So we are actively waiting, but we are so close we can taste it.

-Josh-

No comments: