Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go.

I finally have a job- albeit temporary and part time. But it's a start. I am a Chiropractic assistant for a Doc in Apex, about 30 minutes away from Raleigh. He needed some office help, I needed some income, it worked. I am enjoying myself and learning some thing about running a chiropractic office.

I hear about my board results on June 26th, and if I get enough of a score, take the NC state exam the last week of July. So the earliest I can be licensed in NC is August. Between then and now I hope to find a full time gig or find someone who will give me a big bag of money. Any takers?

-Josh-

2 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

if you find a big bag of money I want some!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Ellie in the cockpit! :) So cute! She's getting so big! Glad to hear Josh got a job! :) We'll be praying about his board results!