Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pregnancy Update- I will soon be outnumbered

We had our big ultrasound appointment yesterday. The baby is healthy, and growing well. And it's a GIRL!! This totally caught us by surprise. We both were thinking it was a boy, for no good reason, that's just what we thought. So now we need a name... oh boy. I am so excited to have a daddy's little girl. I am already feeling all protective. So in preparation for a girl, I need to polish my shotgun, practice my interrogation techniques, and purchase a dead bolt and an electric fence. I am really in for it now.

We also wanted to put some belly shots online for you all to see. I have had a blast playing with the camera. There will more creative shots to come.



4 comments:

The Smiths said...

Yea, girl's rule!! -Love Katie

The Swanson Family said...

so awesome!

The Swanson Family said...

oh yeah, and you have been tagged!!

The Swanson Family said...

more updates please!