Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I've been tagged...

So I have to leave 6 facts/habits about myself. I'm supposed to then tag 6 people, but I like to be one of those rebels who breaks the chain. So here's my facts:

1. I twirl my hair when I'm sorting out a problem.

2. If I come home to dirty dishes, there will be no dinner. Impossible! I only have enough energy to clean the kitchen or make dinner, not both. It's a very sad fact.

3. I can't eat just one ice cream sandwich. It would be lonely in my tummy by itself, so I sneak another one. If no one sees you eat it, it doesn't really count!

4. I am a compulsive list maker and post-it user. I have a list for just about anything. I make lists of what to buy, chores that should be done, what to do with my weekend. Sometimes if something wasn't on the list and I completed it, I feel compelled to write it on the list and cross it off. It just feels good.

5. When I get home from work, I always give Magnum love and attention by himself before releasing the beast (I mean Zena). I let them both out to go potty and then Zena gets her love. It's the same show every day.

6. I love to read. I usually read 1-2 books a week. We'll see how long I keep this pace up. And I read everything from kid's books, classics, modern fiction, textbooks on various subjects and how-to books. It just depends on my mood.

Elisabeth

No comments: